No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more when you checkout with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required.
Purchases of $99+:
No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.
- Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
- A minimum monthly payment is required and may or may not pay off the promotional purchase by the end of the 6 month period.
- No interest will be charged on the purchase if you pay it off in full within 6 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the purchase from the purchase date at the Purchase APR applicable to your account.
- For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APR is 25.49%. The APR is accurate as of 3/1/2020 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum Interest charge is $2.00.
- Individual items that are less than $99 qualify for special financing when combined for a total of $99 or more in a single transaction.
- Multiple separate transactions of less than $99 per transaction cannot be combined to meet the minimum purchase amount.
Purchases of $98.99 or less:
Buy now and pay over time with PayPal Credit when you spend $98.99 or less.
- If you pay your balance in full each month by the payment due date that is on your statement, you can avoid paying interest.
- Or, make minimum monthly payments, or any additional amount of your choosing, until you’ve paid off your balance according to your standard account terms. Please note, interest charges may apply.
- We’ll send you email reminders when your payments are due. You can also keep track of your account and view your statements online at any time.